West Bengal Police (WBPRB) Excise Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has invited applications for the recruitment of 3000 West Bengal Police Excise Constable vacancies. The last date of the application submission is 12-Apr-2019. The aspiring candidates can read below to check the WBPRB Excise Constable required Age, Education Eligibility Criteria.
The candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for WBPRB Excise Constable Vacancies 2019 from the link given from this page below.
The WBPRB Excise Constable vacancies 2019 selection will be done on the basis of online/written test Physical Measurement and Physical Ability Test that to be conducted by the Selection board.
The candidates are advised to read thru the official notification given on this page below and visit the WBPRB Excise Constable Recruitment Official Website for further clarifications.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has released the notification for the recruitment of 3000 West Bengal Police Excise Constable (Including Lady constables) vacancies.
WBPRB Excise Constable 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum Physical Standards Required : Must have a minimum physical measurement as mentioned below
18-27 years (As on 01.01.2019)
There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government Rules. Here are the most common relaxations :
For more details on age relaxation. Please check out the Official Notification given below.
- The applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent having Bengali/ Nepali as a language paper of or
above the Madhyamik level.
- The competence of a candidate in Bengali/Nepali language will be tested at the
Preliminary Written Test
|Male||All Except Gorkhas, Rajbanshis & ST||167||78 - 83 cms||As per Standard|
|Male||Gorkhas, Rajbanshis & ST||160||76 - 81 cms||As per Standard|
|Female||All Except Gorkhas, Rajbanshis & ST||160||-||As per Standard|
|Female||Gorkhas, Rajbanshis & ST||152||-||As per Standard|
WBPRB Excise Constable 2019 Selection Procedure :
The WBPRB Excise Constable Vacancies 2019 selection will be done on the in the following stages -
1. Preliminary Written Test (Full Marks - 100) :
- Applicants provisionally considered eligible will have to appear in an MCQ based preliminary written test which is qualifying in nature.
- There would be 100 objective type questions having multiple choice (four choices) of answers carrying equal marks each.
- The duration of this test will be 1(one) hour.
- The competence of a candidate in Bengali/ Nepali will also be tested at this test. Questions for Preliminary Written Test except those meant for Bengali/ Nepali language will be set in three languages (Bengali, Nepali & English)
- Questions of the Preliminary Written Test shall be from the following subjects
- Test of language (Bengali/ Nepali) - 50 Marks
- General Awareness & Reasoning - 50 Marks
- There will be NEGATIVE marking for each wrong answer 1/4th of the allotted marks for a particular
question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
2. Physical Measurement Test (PMT):
The physical standards (height and weight) of the candidates who will qualify in the Preliminary Written
Test will be tested by using Electronic Machines following criteria mentioned under physical standards.
3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The Candidates who qualify in PMT will be allowed to take part in PET :
- Male candidates : Long distance run - 1600 metres in maximum 6 minutes 30 seconds
- Female candates : Long distance run - 400 metres in maximum two minutes.
4. Final Written Test (FWT) :
All the candidates who qualify in the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be
called to appear in the Final Written Test to be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
- The Final Written Test will have 90 (ninety) Multiple Choice (Four choices) Objective Type Questions
(MCQs) each carrying equal marks
- The duration of the test will be 1 (One) hour and 30 minutes
paper will be set in three languages (Bengali, Nepali & English) except questions on English language
- Question of the Final Written Test shall be from the following subjects
- General Awareness and General Knowledge : 30 Marks
- English : 30 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard) - 20 Marks
- Reasoning - 10 Marks
- There will be NEGATIVE marking for each wrong answer. th of the allotted marks for a particular
question will be deducted for each wrong answer
5. Interview - Full Marks (10 Marks):
A limited number of candidates will be called for Interview in accordance with merit. In the Interview, the
general awareness and suitability of the candidate for public service will be tested.
On the basis of the marks obtained in the Final Written Test and the Interview, a merit list of the provisionally
selected candidates will be prepared by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
6. Verification of Character Antecedents:
All provisionally selected candidates will be required to fill up a "Verification Roll" which will be thoroughly
enquired into by the authority concerned
7. Medical Examination:
After receipt of Verification Roll having "NO OBJECTION" all provisionally selected candidates will be sent for Medical Examination at the State Government designated hospitals.
WBPRB Excise Constable 2019 Application Fee :
The candidates are required to pay the WBPRB Excise Constable 2019 application fee as per below given instructions/details. The candidates can pay the application fee Online through Internet Banking,Visa/Mastercard/Maestro Credit or Debit Card.
WBPRB Excise Constable 2019 Application Form & Apply :
The eligible and interested candidates who want to apply for the WBPRB Excise Constable vacancies 2019, need to submit their application online. You can refer the WBPRB Excise Constable Recruitment 2019 Official Notification from the table given below. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on application submission.
Click Here --> Apply for WBPRB Excise Constable Recruitment 2019